This Area Leader for Company Stores drives results primarily through the development of Store Managers and Leadership. The Area Leader serves as a liaison between the management team and Store Managers and “owns” the results of Store Operations, from Manager training to Store-level execution. The Area Leader tracks metrics, which are critical to Store growth and continued success, and executes operational excellence at the regional level.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops Store Managers, personally and professionally, identifies new talent and builds and maintains a strong bench
- Works with Store Managers to develop Store Management Team, including Assistant Managers and Key Holders
- Provides first escalation response for all Managers’ questions and inquiries
- Provides positive reinforcement, acknowledgement, and recognition of Store Managers and Team Members to promote team spirit, satisfaction, and retention
- Maintains high Client satisfaction ratings through follow-up on client feedback and leading all Team Members to provide Client service with excellence
- Conducts final interviews with potential Team Members, ensuring all new hires are “A” Players
- Leads and collaborates with Store Managers to set and document Store, Manager, and Team Member goals quarterly; achieves specified Store and individual goals within targeted time frames
- Generates and compiles reports for Stores; analyzes and interprets reports to create action plans
- Leads Managers in developing schedules to ensure that Team Members are properly scheduled for Client flow
- Coordinates and executes Bi-weekly Manager Meetings so all Managers have the tools they need to exceed their goals
- Follows up with Store Managers and Coaches on Success Check results
- Supports and ensures the implementation of Store incentives including contests, pep rallies, etc.
- Follows up with Coaches to ensure all Stores adhere to state licensing and regulation standards and requirements
- Ensures all locations maintain an accurate inventory and perform an accurate inventory count every month
- Notifies Facilities and Maintenance Manager of all emergency maintenance issues immediately and all non-emergency maintenance issues that need to be repaired within 24 hours
- Attends and participates in personal and professional development education and training, especially related to leadership, operations and industry-related topics and trends
- Attends and participates in community events to foster goodwill and brand awareness
- Leads with a positive attitude and interactive, open teams through positive feedback to Managers and Team Members directly when possible
- Performs and completes all weekly administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to, approving schedules, payroll requests, client reviews and follow-up, reviewing and follow-up on key reports, etc.
- Cosmetology license or beauty industry experience a plus
- Experience in men's and boy's focused salon environment a plus
- 5 years of managing teams through leadership and coaching
- 5 years of multi-unit management experience
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and ability to travel to individual stores required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Strong training, presentation, analytical, and relationship building skills
- Positive, supportive, and outgoing personality
- Demonstration of Sport Clips organizational core values
Physical Demands: Position requires frequent activity such as standing for extended periods of time, occasional lifting (up to 25 lbs.), bending, walking, and computer entry.
Travel: Up to 50% in Greater Austin area
Sport Clips - Support Center
Sport Clips is one of the most respected and fastest-growing hair care franchises in the United States. Recognized by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
At Sport Clips, it is our mission to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment! When you become a member of the Sport Clips Team, you will be joining people who live by three simple values, which were inspired by the same core values famed football coach, Lou Holtz, used to build championship football teams: "Do Your Best. Do What's Right. Treat Others the Way They Want to Be Treated.” Whether it’s through the many important causes Sport Clips stores support, or our program established to help team members in need, there are many ways you’ll see values in action at Sport Clips! Join us to see why, at Sport Clips… It’s Good to be a Team Member!
Company Website: www.sportclips.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)