Are you a social recruitment and employment branding professional looking to work with a respected and admired brand? Do you understand strategic development through social content and the differences of social recruitment marketing?
If so, we want to speak with you as we search for a Social Recruiting & Communications Specialist to join our team!
What you will need to be successful:
- In-depth social media knowledge
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Analytical expertise
- Previous experience creating effective campaigns to promote company culture and reach specific individuals
- Organizational and planning skills – we work hard and have high expectations…which makes winning even more enjoyable!
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Growth and mobility
- Ability to travel and share best practices
- Be part of a Team that says what it means and means what it says
- Being able to see lives change for the better
- Top performers have the opportunity to participate in our National Huddles – conferences in places such as Las Vegas, San Diego, San Antonio, Amelia Island, etc.
- Work along-side Team Members that truly care!
As the Social Recruiting & Communications Specialist, you will create a comprehensive social media strategy to build a strong online presence of the company and its Championship Team Member Experiences. This includes developing career specific social media efforts and measuring their effectiveness, maintaining career sites, and proactively reviewing and recommending new digital technology to improve overall brand strategy. You will also develop a robust network across all social media and recruiting platforms to showcase Sport Clips as an Employer of Choice for Stylists, thereby increasing the competitive advantage of the organization in this niche recruiting space.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Social Media:
- o Research, create, and implement a social media strategy to highlight company culture
- o Continue to build and engage online community
- o Create, place, and track sponsored ads on social media channels
- o Monitor and respond to messages and comments quickly and professionally
- Online Presence:
- o Update and maintain Employer pages on Glassdoor.com and Indeed.com
- o Update and maintain SportClipsJobs.com including generating blog posts
- o Evaluate new digital technology to improve overall brand strategy
- Creative & Agency Partnerships:
- o Manage annual calendar with ad deadlines and ensure all trade media receives assets in timely manner
- o Collaborate and offer ideas and feedback to creative agency for campaigns
- o Present social media strategies to Team Members, Team Leaders, and others to encourage social media engagement system wide
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and how each is used to reach our audience
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite and/or other creative platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field preferred
- 5 years of related experience preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment with little supervision
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A general understanding of company culture
- Ability to travel is a plus
Sport Clips - Support Center
Sport Clips is one of the most respected and fastest-growing hair care franchises in the United States. Recognized by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
At Sport Clips, it is our mission to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment! When you become a member of the Sport Clips Team, you will be joining people who live by three simple values, which were inspired by the same core values famed football coach, Lou Holtz, used to build championship football teams: "Do Your Best. Do What's Right. Treat Others the Way They Want to Be Treated.” Whether it’s through the many important causes Sport Clips stores support, or our program established to help team members in need, there are many ways you’ll see values in action at Sport Clips! Join us to see why, at Sport Clips… It’s Good to be a Team Member!
Company Website: www.sportclips.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)