Are you an energetic, high-performing brand ambassador focused on driving clients into stores? Can you develop and implement a local marketing strategy specific to a store’s geographical area to support new client acquisition? If so, we are ready for you!
Sport Clips is the fastest-growing hair care franchise in the United States. Recognized as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
As a Local Marketing Coordinator, you play an important role in developing strategic cross marketing opportunities that successfully drive in new clients and build the brand. You will be the expert we depend on to train and demonstrate local marketing best practices so that local store marketing continuously occurs. You will also create detailed local marketing reports, document results and areas for opportunity/improvement, and organize and coordinate marketing pep rallies at the stores to ensure the continued success of each store within your market. We have a fantastic training program along with competitive pay and you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
We are an exciting and fast-paced company with a family atmosphere. This means that career development opportunities are plentiful if you can perform, in a team and individually, at an elite level. If you’re looking to build your career, Sport Clips is the place for you. Discover more about our company and see what our Team Members are saying on Facebook and Instagram!
Who You Are:
- Able to present and discuss professionally, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. We are a rapidly growing company, and thereby it is critical that we communicate successfully with each other and are aware of what is necessary to support and accomplish goals.
- Adept at balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment with little supervision.
- Alternatively can work independently and as part of a team. Works consistently without being told what to do. Brings new and innovative ideas to the company.
- Able to interpret behavior, see trends, and create action plans from numerical results. Must be able to interpret, organize, and present results in an effective manner.
- Develops programs and encourages participation/results by influence. Real change occurs when Team Members are innovative and continue to develop themselves, not when they are forced to comply.
- Adept at local marketing and developing relationships to drive Clients.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related advertising and/or marketing experience, preferably in a Client side or agency account service role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- This position requires frequent moderate activity such as standing or sitting for extended periods of time, frequent lifting of 20-30 lbs, and frequent bending.
Sport Clips offers a supportive, collaborative, exciting workplace we think you’ll love as much as we do. Apply today to join our team!
Sport Clips - Support Center
Sport Clips is one of the most respected and fastest-growing hair care franchises in the United States. Recognized by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
At Sport Clips, it is our mission to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment! When you become a member of the Sport Clips Team, you will be joining people who live by three simple values, which were inspired by the same core values famed football coach, Lou Holtz, used to build championship football teams: "Do Your Best. Do What's Right. Treat Others the Way They Want to Be Treated.” Whether it’s through the many important causes Sport Clips stores support, or our program established to help team members in need, there are many ways you’ll see values in action at Sport Clips! Join us to see why, at Sport Clips… It’s Good to be a Team Member!
Company Website: www.sportclips.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)