Are you passionate about helping fellow stylists hone their craft and polish their skills to perfection? Are you a technical expert that leads by example, hosts highly engaging classes, coaches in the moment, and celebrates every win? Then we are ready for you!
Sport Clips is the fastest-growing hair care franchise in the United States. Recognized as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
As an Area Coach, you play an important role in developing our Teams and brand by ensuring every Sport Clips Client receives a Championship Haircut. You will be the technical expert we depend on to host highly engaging classes and improve Manager and Stylist productivity, product knowledge, and technical skills, ensuring the continued success of each store within your market. We have a fantastic training program along with competitive pay and you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Bilingual is a big plus!
We are an exciting and fast-paced company with a family atmosphere. This means that career development opportunities are plentiful if you can perform, in a team and individually, at an elite level. If you’re looking to build your career, Sport Clips is the place for you. Discover more about our company and see what our Team Members are saying on Facebook and Instagram!
Who You Are:
- Comfortable and experienced with scheduling and facilitating technical and operational training to various audiences in accordance with Sport Clips standards. You must enjoy the hands-on aspect of training and be excited to execute it personally.
- You keep trainings relevant by using real world experiences to guarantee every stylist is fully trained and equipped to provide the Sport Clips Championship Haircut Experience to every client, every time.
- A professional who can perform routine store visits to coach, develop, and encourage team members; identify additional training needs to ensure consistency in the market; manage and audit team development logs; and deliver feedback to leadership.
- An innovator: on top of industry trends and methods to make certain Sport Clips is the dominant male hair-care chain in the United States; continuously improving systems to increase efficiencies and align with current trends.
- Skilled at prioritizing responsibilities, embracing challenging projects with limited timelines, and capable of seamlessly moving between working alone and collaborating with different groups.
What You’ll Need:
- Current cosmetology license
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous haircutting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Solid training, presentation, analytical, and relationship building skills
- Positive, supportive, and outgoing personality
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Previous retail salon industry work experience
- Bilingual is a big plus!
This position requires frequent moderate activity such as standing or sitting for extended periods of time, frequent lifting of 20-30 lbs, and frequent bending.
Sport Clips offers a supportive, collaborative, exciting workplace we think you’ll love as much as we do. Apply today to join our team!
Interests: cosmetologist, cosmetology, hair stylist, hairstylist, hairdresser, haircare, beauty salons, haircutting, styling, training, education, school, sales, district leader, area leader, field education, distributor, technical, professional, design, platform performing artist
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sport Clips is one of the most respected and fastest-growing hair care franchises in the United States. Recognized by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
At Sport Clips, it is our mission to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment! When you become a member of the Sport Clips Team, you will be joining people who live by three simple values, which were inspired by the same core values famed football coach, Lou Holtz, used to build championship football teams: "Do Your Best. Do What's Right. Treat Others the Way They Want to Be Treated.” Whether it’s through the many important causes Sport Clips stores support, or our program established to help team members in need, there are many ways you’ll see values in action at Sport Clips! Join us to see why, at Sport Clips… It’s Good to be a Team Member!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)