Responsible for establishing, developing and designing professional training, soft and operational skills, for Sport Clips. Critical and ongoing evaluation of our existing training and providing recommendations for enhancement opportunities while introducing effective learning approaches. Expected to continuously grow the learning programs to offer championship, relevant, experiences which ensure our Team Members / Team Leaders are prepared for future responsibilities.
This position is not virtual and is located in Georgetown, TX (outside of Austin). Local candidates preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular and recurring needs analysis for all functions and create a L&D framework that will address critical needs of the changing business
- Develop an ongoing learning and development schedule of all programs including mandatory, obligatory, corrective and developmental to comply with state, federal and local regulations and Sport Clips policies and procedures
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the area of advances in adult learning, instructional design, e-learning and performance improvement to provide influence the learning plans/strategies
- Responsible for providing as well as promoting a climate of excellence throughout all levels of the organization by creating and ensuring Team Members satisfaction through effective learning and development programs
- Create and maintain effective curriculum to meet the needs of all levels of Team Member / Store Manager / Team Leader development
- Manage cross-functional training programs and performance improvement projects, including overseeing the work of any external contract resources (vendors/partnerships).
- Track and monitor overall effectiveness of solutions delivered and work with HR/Talent Team and Operations, Technical SMEs to make adjustments as necessary.
- Serve as a strong and resourceful leader; be able to craft creative solutions with changing business needs and resources
- Deliver a strong service focus and background: drive the implementation and maintenance of a strong culture of exceptional service
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited University is required; high preference for Instructional Design, Education and/or Organizational Learning degrees
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in training and development within the service / retail industry
- Intermediate to advanced PC Skills including all Microsoft Office products
- Well versed in training best practices and success factors
Physical Demands: Position requires occassional or frequent moderate activity such as remaining in a stationary position for extended periods of time, occasional lifting and bending.
Travel: Anticipate ~25% travel throughout the USA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sport Clips is one of the most respected and fastest-growing hair care franchises in the United States. Recognized by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
At Sport Clips, it is our mission to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment! When you become a member of the Sport Clips Team, you will be joining people who live by three simple values, which were inspired by the same core values famed football coach, Lou Holtz, used to build championship football teams: "Do Your Best. Do What's Right. Treat Others the Way They Want to Be Treated.” Whether it’s through the many important causes Sport Clips stores support, or our program established to help team members in need, there are many ways you’ll see values in action at Sport Clips! Join us to see why, at Sport Clips… It’s Good to be a Team Member!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)