As the Regional Director, you are a dynamic A leader, providing hands on support to our Team Leaders (franchisees) in order to facilitate their continued success. Your expertise in helping Team Leaders run the Sport Clips system will help the growth and success of each store within your market. Your efforts will bring new stores out of the ground (Grand Openings), while influencing existing stores with continued growth. Put simply, you will play a critical role in helping a territory grow and experience continued success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Team Leaders though effective leadership, communication and coaching.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders to develop and execute business plans, define goals and achieve financial objectives.
- Ensure clear and timely communication of company information related to operations policies and concepts, franchising, real estate, training programs and marketing strategies to Team Leaders through coordination with internal support center departments.
- Monitor the execution of business plans through continued communication such as the coordination of Regional Director led regional calls, meetings with Regional Director's and SCI Management, as well as participation in National Meetings, Quarterly market visits and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Analyzing and evaluating Profit & Loss (P&L) statements and influencing Team Leaders on appropriate actions.
- Ensure trainings are created, scheduled and delivered to Team Leaders in accordance with company standards; continuously monitor the training and development of the Team Leaders.
- Become an expert in the 4-walls operational practices of Sport Clips stores in order to effectively drive performance in franchise markets.
- Support and enforce SCI compliance standards through regular store quality and success checks.
- Partner with Real Estate Team in identifying growth opportunities in the local area.
- Serve as a liaison for Team Leaders and Sport Clips Support Center.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
A Regional Director will manage a team of Area Coaches, typically a team of 5 to 8 Team Members. Additionally, Regional Directors will be charged with influencing between 25 – 35 Team Leaders (i.e. franchise owners) with their area of responsibility. This Region currently has 126 Stores and can anticipate 5 store grand openings per year.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent business experience
- 5 years of experience in the franchising or cosmetology industry, or a combination of both
- 5 to 8 years previous store operations experience
- o Ideally having directly operated either franchise or company stores
- Leadership experience; preferably military and/or formal leadership development program
- Demonstrated understanding of analyzing profit & loss (P&L) statements and influencing appropriate operational activities
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Training Delivery, Presentation, Analytical and Relationship Building skills
Physical Demands: Position requires occasional or frequent moderate activity such as remaining in a stationary position for extended periods of time, occasional lifting and bending.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sport Clips is one of the most respected and fastest-growing hair care franchises in the United States. Recognized by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 10 ”Fastest-Growing Franchises” and FORBES as a “Top Ten Best Franchise” to buy for its investment category, Sport Clips continues to experience success through our belief that our Team Members are our greatest asset. Founded by Gordon Logan in 1993, Sport Clips now operates a franchise system of more than 1,700 stores in the United States and Canada – and counting!
At Sport Clips, it is our mission to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment! When you become a member of the Sport Clips Team, you will be joining people who live by three simple values, which were inspired by the same core values famed football coach, Lou Holtz, used to build championship football teams: "Do Your Best. Do What's Right. Treat Others the Way They Want to Be Treated.” Whether it’s through the many important causes Sport Clips stores support, or our program established to help team members in need, there are many ways you’ll see values in action at Sport Clips! Join us to see why, at Sport Clips… It’s Good to be a Team Member!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)